What is the Holistic Transformation Series?
Corporate Forces of Change – Three Forces that adversely affect Change
Business Transformation – Supporting the Human Element of Change
Fiscal Responsibility – Addressing the Real Cost Fears of Change
Technology Renaissance – The Realities of Modernization Changes
Value Based Development – Rapid Time to Market Deployment Model
There are three major forces at work when a company engages in a major revitalization initiative:
The Holistic Transformation Series “Culture Change” will post details on the following concepts:
– Business Domain Mapping
– Employee Change Acceptance Guidance
– An Elastic Design for the Business Plan
– A Corporate Ubiquitous Language
The Holistic Transformation Series “Cost Watch” will post details on the following concepts:
– Total Cost of Ownership Metrics
– Information Technology Cost Metrics
– The Daily Dollar Burn Metric
– The Sprint Resource Cost Metric
The Holistic Transformation Series “Business Solution” will post details on the following concepts:
– Technical Business Domain Mapping
– Code Quality through Development Standards
– A Structured Development Review Process
– The QA and Development Partnership
– A Structured Training Program for the Client’s Resources
In Conclusion …
These concepts require a new “Paradigm of Thought“.
Changing the way you frame and perceive your current world requires an open mind to other possibilities.
If you feel that you already understand and are doing all of the above then this series is not for you. If y are open to new ideas and concepts then this series was created for you.
Open Your Mind to New Possibilities
… It is how Human Beings Evolve
Wisdom Pearl # 107 – Technical Insanity
Applying the Same Failing Process
… Over and Over Again Expecting Different Results
…… Is Einstein’s Insanity Definition for Software Development
The following two tabs change content below.
I am a Principal Architect at Liquid Hub in the Philadelphia area specializing in Agile Practices as a Certified Scrum Master (CSM). I use Test Driven Development (TDD) and Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) as my bridge to Agile User Stories Acceptance Criteria in a Domain Driven Design (DDD) implementing true RESTful services